Gundam Seed Forum Index

RegisterFAQGundam Seed Forum IndexSearch MemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Code Geass Lelouch fanclub

View previous topic :: View next topic  
coba
Gundam Pilot

5834 Units

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:27 pm    Post subject: Code Geass Lelouch fanclub Reply with quote

Why we should love Lulu:
1. He is evil Twisted Evil
2. He has his own harem: Kallen, Shirley, Milly, Nunnaly, Euhpie, etc
3. He is a current #1 in popularity (surprassing Kira)
4. He is genius
5. He wants to kill his own father
6. He is way better than Kira

Pizza Hut supports the rebellion Laughing
Silver Wind
Shiroi Kaze

18256 Units

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Code Geass Lelouch fanclub Reply with quote

coba wrote:
1. He is evil

Actually, he just wants to kill the head of the Royal Family. I don't think the person is actually his father. Also, I don't think Lelouch is necessarily evil. His goals involve bringing the downfall of the arguably corrupt Britanniah Empire and creating a peaceful world for his loved ones. The driving forces are mostly benevolent, although there are factors of selfishness involved (but to a small degree that it can't really be considered "evil").

You also forget a key aspect of Lelouch: his Geass. The way he strategically uses it to accomplish his goals - thus demonstrating his intelligence - is a major part of his awsomeness. (not to mention that he leads a large nation-wide militia)

Banner by rockman522 (Thanks!)
coba
Gundam Pilot

5834 Units

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Actually, he just wants to kill the head of the Royal Family. I don't think the person is actually his father

Hmmm I think it is quite clear from the storyline that the head of the royal family (the current king of brittania) is his father except there is a twist later in the show. I think that's why Lelouch is used to be a Brittania prince like Clovis.

Quote:
The driving forces are mostly benevolent, although there are factors of selfishness involved (but to a small degree that it can't really be considered "evil").

What I mean is that he is definitely more "evil" than the usual main characters found in animes. I like this aspect of Lelouch since it makes him more humane compared to other main characters.

Right, to add to the list:
7. He has sister-complex Razz
8. He has an evil laugh
9. He likes to play chess
10. MY favorite quote: "so as to not waste the blood that has already been shed, we have no choice but to shed even more blood"

Please feel free to add to the list whatever you want to say about Lelouch

Pizza Hut supports the rebellion Laughing
velvet nightmare
Gundam Pilot

7755 Units

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

11. he has the mind control geass so he can geass girls to do whatever he wants

that's it, it's done, he wins, problem solved
KnightLoyale
Chief Engineer

2085 Units

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:06 am    Post subject: Re: Code Geass Lelouch fanclub Reply with quote

coba wrote:
Why we should love Lulu:
1. He is evil Twisted Evil
2. He has his own harem: Kallen, Shirley, Milly, Nunnaly, Euhpie, etc
3. He is a current #1 in popularity (surprassing Kira)
4. He is genius
6. He is way better than Kira

1. He's like Kira. I don't really like him because he's like a wolf in sheep's clothing, like Kira of death note. Though had the same end, but different ways. Le Louch has been killed because he told his friend to. He allowed himself to be killed after he realized that the people turned against him. While Kira died meaninglessly, killed by a Shinigami.
2. -
3. Since he's applying his knowledge in military tactics, not a lousy "killing murderers in the world" just by writing their names in death note.
4. Genius in terms of military tactics.
5. Though Kira tried to kill his own father, he did not succeeded. Le Louch did.
6. Since Kira had limitations of using the death note, every name written on it will follow every instructions he wrote and then dies. But Le Louch had no limitations since he can command a single person repeatedly without killing him.

So, a person will be concluded that he's under Kira's command if he dies, a weakness of Kira.

Quote:
11. he has the mind control geass so he can geass girls to do whatever he wants

that's it, it's done, he wins, problem solved

Except when someone use a geass canceler, he's geass will be useless.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gundam Seed Forum Index -> Fanclubs All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: